- The IRS clarifies its position on combining manufactured and purchased goods in the same pool.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists will discuss regulatory and legislative changes that may affect your business.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- The PATH Act of 2015 extends bonus depreciation, creates a new type of bonus-eligible property and makes the 15-year recovery period for the three types of Qualified Real Property permanent.
- The due date for filing Form 1099-MISC for 2016 with the IRS is changing and, if you don't comply, you could be in for some fairly substantial penalties.
- Previous Next