- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- As with past ACA insight, Baker Tilly tax and employee benefits specialists continue to keep their clients informed on significant healthcare reform proposals and enacted legislation.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Learn about the advantages of performing a cost segregation study, the potential impact of proposed tax reform on cost segregation and its benefits, and why considering this important tax planning strategy for 2016 is more important than ever.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Previous Next