- The House took its first steps to repeal and replace the ACA in May with the narrow passing of the American Health Care Act, but what will happen now that the bill is in the hands of the Senate?
- Even with Republican control over both houses of Congress and the executive branch, major tax reform is looking more and more unlikely to be enacted this year.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- IRS issues proposed procedures to obtain automatic consent for accounting method changes related to the new financial accounting revenue recognition standards
- The IRS continues to remind U.S. taxpayers (both individuals and entities) of their reporting requirements associated with foreign accounts and assets.
- Previous Next