- Baker Tilly tax specialists discuss tax reform and carried interest in the framework of the proposal put forth in 2010.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists address the recent moratorium on federal regulations and which tax regulations are impacted.
- Learn about potential impacts to tax planning for funds from the proposed tax reform plans of the Trump Administration and Republican Congress.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss issues, opportunities and insight into M&A and sales and local taxes so buyers and sellers can make informed decisions throughout the deal process.
- Previous Next