- Startups and small businesses may be able to reduce their income tax liability with a research credit when they increase qualified research expenses.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- With tax reform still in limbo, 2018 may offer a great opportunity to convert a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) into a Roth account.
- The higher education landscape is constantly evolving. In this issue Baker Tilly highlights DACA repeal, IRS clarifications, Department of Education rulemaking committees on student aid programs and OMB budget priorities.
- Previous Next