- The new tax reform law will subject certain tax-exempt organizations to a 21 percent excise tax on “excessive” executive compensation payments.
- The recently passed tax reform law made massive changes to the deductions businesses can take for meals, entertainment and other benefit-related expenses.
- Tax reform changes that affect individual income, gift and estate tax
- The new tax reform act ushers in new net operating loss rules for businesses and loss limitation rules for noncorporate taxpayers – significantly changing existing law.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act limits how much of deduction businesses can take for their interest expense.
- Previous Next