- This update highlights two fundamental changes to the IRS’s examination procedures to better prepare taxpayers for to have meaningful discussions with IRS agents about draft IDRs.
- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- Get more out of your hospital and community in round two of your community health needs assessment in this presentation prepared by partner Julius Green and healthcare strategist Colleen Milligan.
- Taxpayers win against Maryland in Wynne “double taxation” case in new Supreme Court ruling.
- Previous Next