- Baker Tilly’s international tax professionals discuss the role of IP migration for life sciences companies.
- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- What does the most significant overhaul of the tax code since 1986 mean to you and your tax and estate planning?
- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- The Treasury Department and IRS provided final regulations for electing out of the centralized partnership audit regime.
- Previous Next