- This presentation discusses a framework for expansion into the European Union, including the financial and legal benefits, risks, and ramifications of expanding into Europe.
- Despite the economic developments in major parts of the country, and modern Chinese people’s increasing appetite on adopting western styles of living, China is still a country with a very special character of its own. Insight in Chinese traditions and habits and careful preparations prior to any important meetings are essential, even for the experienced executive.
- Foreign financial institutions should become FATCA compliant as soon as possible to avoid penalties.
- This webinar is designed to provide an overview of the latest healthcare reform rules for individuals in the public sector.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss the recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H-Pay or Play requirements and outline steps to evaluate healthcare coverage for your employees.
- Previous Next