- The Council of the District of Columbia approved an annual budget with a number of major tax changes for businesses and their owners.
- The IRS issues new guidelines, making it easier for businesses to claim R&D credits.
- Baker Tilly’s 2014 midyear tax letter’s update on the Affordable Care Act discusses the many changes made by the Obama administration and the IRS to the ACA implementation and rules.
- A recent current ruling concurred with the IRS that all of a general partner’s share of income is subject to self-employment taxes.
- Maryland taxpayers should be aware of two tax updates: First, the US Supreme Court agreed to hear the Wynne case and, second, the governor recently signed legislation changing the state’s estate tax exemption.
- Previous Next