- Understand common issues and challenges organizations are encountering in implementation of SSAP No. 101.
- The election not to deduct additional first year (bonus) depreciation must be made on a timely filed federal tax return; however, under certain circumstances the IRS may allow relief.
- Pursuant to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) enacted in 2010, some employers are required to provide to their full-time employees affordable health insurance coverage that covers various basic benefits.
- GWG Life chose Baker Tilly as their new financial statement auditor based on specialized accounting and audit expertise. The company has also worked with Baker Tilly to meet their tax and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control needs.
- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- Previous Next