- Companies that do business in multiple states should be aware of a new trend resulting in apportionment changes.
- The reintroduction of the Stop Corporate Inversions Act (H.R. 415) in the House by Sander Levin and Lloyd Doggett seeks to modify the definition of inverted domestic corporations under section 7874.
- Private foundations should consider three specific areas of self-dealing: payment of personal pledges, compensation to employees and board members, and paying or reimbursing expenses of disqualified persons or family members.
- The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) offers dollar-for-dollar tax reductions to employers that hire workers from certain targeted groups.
- Benjamin Jurken of The ABC Group LLC interviewed David Tang, Baker Tilly China Practice Director, on the Price of Business. Given rare access into the investment landscape within Mainland China, David Tang provided valuable insight into China’s economy. Listen to the full audio of this interview.
- Previous Next