- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- Baker Tilly and Collins Barrow international tax specialists discuss the tax, legal, and personal financial planning challenges when moving to or from the US and Canada.
- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.
- The Canadian and the US governments have long persuaded businesses to set up local operations by offering tax credits and other incentives.
- Previous Next