- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Continuously looking for new sources of revenue, states have begun to increase their enforcement of unclaimed property laws.
- Our benefits and tax specialists discuss the reporting requirements needed to properly comply with ACA rules for applicable large employers.
- Baker Tilly discusses key elements of a successful joint venture partnership and the importance of finding a partner with whom you can build a solid plan addressing both parties goals. Learn about the symbiotic nature of joint ventures and why due diligence is the most important best practice.
- Baker Tilly assists family-owned auto dealership through a business ownership transition.
- Previous Next