- On Dec. 28, 2015, the IRS issued Notice 2016-4 which extends the deadlines and transition rules for 2015 employer and insurer information reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- Employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor receives accounting and tax assistance from Baker Tilly for their registered mutual fund, private pooled vehicle, and separately managed accounts.
- Do you understand the pertinent tax matters impacting your law firm and its partners/shareholders? This webinar focuses on timely federal, state, and local tax issues for law firms.
- Previous Next