- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
- 2017 brought companies doing business in Pennsylvania a number of tax-related changes, affecting the state’s sales and use tax and corporate net income tax, as well as Philadelphia’s credits and incentives program, among other areas.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Frank Czekay, highlight key legislative, administrative, and judicial updates over the past year and discuss their prospective impact in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.
- Baker Tilly’s international tax professionals discuss the role of IP migration for life sciences companies.
- Previous Next