- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- The IRS updated its list of accounting method changes eligible for “automatic” consent procedures and released guidance that includes significant changes and time-sensitive transition rules.
- An individual can’t be an employee and a partner of the same partnership or so says the Department of Treasury in newly released temporary regulations.
- This is the last year FBARs are due in June; next year, the FBAR filing deadline moves to April.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- Previous Next