- This is the last year FBARs are due in June; next year, the FBAR filing deadline moves to April.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- States are beyond annoyed with a court decision in California regarding Bed Bath & Beyond’s store credit.
- Healthcare companies are using unclaimed property services not only to avoid state audits and penalties, but also to find liabilities or make themselves look more attractive in preparation for consolidations.
- Part III of our succession planning series will cover passing your business on to future generations.
- Previous Next