- Registered investment advisor (RIA) relies on Baker Tilly for management company audit and the tax work for several investment funds, the management company, related entities, and general partners.
- A recently issued revenue procedure provides certain retailers with a safe harbor method of accounting for expenditures related to remodeling or refreshing their buildings.
- Listen to our annual webinar on payroll and employment taxes and year-end planning.
- The rules for owning and managing a REIT can be complicated, but they are not onerous. Many property owners and real estate investors find the advantages of a REIT far outweigh the regulatory requirements.
- The understanding of business-to-business (B2B) exemptions is the key to the benefits for the holders of unclaimed property.
- Previous Next