- Listen to Baker Tilly state and local tax professionals discuss state and local tax developments affecting businesses today.
- What do Minnesota contractors need to know about sales and use tax? In this article, a Baker Tilly state and local tax manager shares many considerations for contractors.
- The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 signed into law on Dec. 18, 2015 included significant changes to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA)
- Certain taxpayers should consider changing their method of accounting if they are in a position to take an accelerated deduction under this new safe harbor.
- The Canada Revenue Agency released Form RC473, Application for Non-Resident Employer Certification, which should help alleviate Regulation 102 compliance issues for nonresident employees.
- Previous Next