- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- Baker Tilly and Collins Barrow international tax specialists discuss the tax, legal, and personal financial planning challenges when moving to or from the US and Canada.
- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.
- The Canadian and the US governments have long persuaded businesses to set up local operations by offering tax credits and other incentives.
- In need of guidance and assistance to work through how government incentives could be utilized, a software development company utilized Baker Tilly’s expertise to help negotiate incentives and eventually, grow their business.
- Previous Next