- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- The Senate passed its version of a tax reform bill with a vote along party lines, so what’s in it and what happens next?
- Minnesota recently changed its policy recognizing income from foreign disregarded entities when they are owned by a U.S. corporation and the entity has elected to be treated as a disregarded entity for federal income taxes for tax years 1997-2012.
- Watch the recent webinar on how nexus changes related to sales and use taxes could affect your business.
- The House tax reform bill modifies certain accounting method provisions. See how your small business may benefit.
- Previous Next