- Under IRS Rev. Ruls. 2015-9 and 2015-10 more transactions qualify as type D acquisitive asset reorganizations (under Sec. 368(a)(1)(D)), so may be more apt to accept various forms of reorganization transaction.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Continuously looking for new sources of revenue, states have begun to increase their enforcement of unclaimed property laws.
- Previous Next