- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Baker Tilly have been able to provides consistent portfolio companies reporting and proactive local and international tax planning to a private equity firm.
- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- Taxpayers eligible for the favorable exception of changing their method of accounting during the “three-month window” need to know that period starts July 15, 2016.
- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- Previous Next