- For international investors, the classification of an LLC under US tax law can pose significant issues in relation to home-country tax laws.
- Action 7 of the BEPS project centers on changes to the definition of permanent establishment that may result in unintended adverse tax consequences for profit sharing arrangements.
- Complex rules and compliance issues may overshadow the wealth preservation nature of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and qualified retirement plans.
- A careful review of the passive activity credit carryforward schedule is necessary to understand if your passive activities may generate tax credit.
- Under IRS Rev. Ruls. 2015-9 and 2015-10 more transactions qualify as type D acquisitive asset reorganizations (under Sec. 368(a)(1)(D)), so may be more apt to accept various forms of reorganization transaction.
- Previous Next