- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- Previous Next