- No matter the size, an accounting firm should have a procedures manual in place that ensures not only the safeguarding of the clients' and firm's sensitive information, but also the monitoring of e-filed returns.
- The ongoing evolution of consumer preferences due to more and better access to quality information on nutrition has been the driving force behind the “clean label” movement.
- The IRS recently announced an extension of previously existing transitional relief for employers who want to claim the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for new 2015 hires.
- A thorough review and an accounting method change recommendation by Baker Tilly helped our client reduce its inventory UNICAP adjustment by one third with the potential for further savings.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Previous Next