- Baker Tilly State and Local specialists discusses the 60-day window of opportunity offered by the Pennsylvania Tax Amnesty Program.
- Baker Tilly Seniors share their insights on Donald Trump’s tax reform proposal and how it might affect individual and business taxpayers
- In Internal Revenue Bulletin 2016-51, the Internal Revenue Service published Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (loss payment patterns and discount factors) and Rev. Proc. 2016-59 (salvage discount factors) for 2016.
- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- The IRS clarifies its position on combining manufactured and purchased goods in the same pool.
- Previous Next