- When the research tax credit was made permanent last year, it also adopted changes that positively affect companies of all sizes.
- Even in an election year, we might actually see some legislation address credits left out of last year’s extensive extenders legislation.
- A number of regulations – proposed and finalized – are making waves among a variety of taxpayers, including international, high-net-worth individuals and partnerships.
- The Treasury Department recently released much anticipated debt-equity regulations.
- Newly released regulations are the most considerable changes to partnership taxation in years.
- Previous Next