- The IRS recently announced an extension of previously existing transitional relief for employers who want to claim the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for new 2015 hires.
- A thorough review and an accounting method change recommendation by Baker Tilly helped our client reduce its inventory UNICAP adjustment by one third with the potential for further savings.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- Current issues in hedge funds and private equity: Debt-equity regulations, convertible bonds conversion rates, and the end of deferred compensation
- Recent court case deals a blow to Delaware’s unclaimed property laws, saying its enforcement is unconstitutional.
- Previous Next