- If the IRS issues an action against you, the Office of Appeals might be the right place to resolve that in an efficient – and less costly – manner.
- If your business is more than a hobby, you should consult with experts to make sure it is set up properly to operate as such … and that those experts are actually qualified to tell you that.
- No matter the size, an accounting firm should have a procedures manual in place that ensures not only the safeguarding of the clients' and firm's sensitive information, but also the monitoring of e-filed returns.
- The ongoing evolution of consumer preferences due to more and better access to quality information on nutrition has been the driving force behind the “clean label” movement.
- The IRS recently announced an extension of previously existing transitional relief for employers who want to claim the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for new 2015 hires.
- Previous Next