- Since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was passed, many state and local officials, as well as commentators, have suggested prepaying such taxes by year-end to obtain a federal deduction prior to the limitation becoming effective.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- In votes along party lines, Congress passed the most substantial tax reform since 1986. How will you and your tax bill be affected?
- Baker Tilly's 2017 year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- Previous Next