- The Multistate Tax Commission is offering a voluntary disclosure program for certain online marketplace sellers until Oct. 17, 2017.
- Due to the challenges of enacting comprehensive tax reform, we expect that some alternative compromise will take shape in order to obtain a corporate rate reduction and some individual tax changes rather than a comprehensive tax reform package. We expect legislation to be drafted by late fall or early winter with a bill ready for the president’s signature early in 2018. In the meantime, we will continue to monitor and bring you any developments.
- New partnership audit regulations require all partnerships to review and change their partnership agreements as well as perform an ASC 740 review of their transactions.
- View this on-demand webinar to learn about the key tax reform areas under the Trump Administration's tax reform proposal that will affect hedge funds, private equity funds and portfolio companies.
- Illinois finally has a budget after two years without, but at what cost to corporate and individual taxpayers?