- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act limits how much of deduction businesses can take for their interest expense.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they affect insurance organizations by viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- See how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed the depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- The depository and lending industry is impacted by numerous provisions in the enacted tax reform bill. Additionally, institutions’ 2017 financial statements are impacted due to the enactment date.