- Identity thieves are switching up their methods of trying to get your refund. See how your payroll provider and human resources personnel may play a role in you getting scammed.
- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.