- The new repatriation tax under the tax reform act may cause individual partners and shareholders of flow-through entities (and others) with controlled foreign corporations that have foreign subsidiaries with earnings and profits to see a tax deferral benefit in making a section 962 election.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- This NFIB PA webinar presented an overview of tax reform geared toward small businesses.
- Baker Tilly launches its inaugural issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report with updates on such topics as qualified improvement property rules, meals and entertainment expenses, accounting method changes for rental real estate and repatriation tax deadlines.
- A recent favorable ruling may change how customer reward programs are structured to accelerate the deduction of the program redemption expenses.