- Listen to our discussion on the potential implications of the recent Wayfair ruling on remote and online sellers, presented by members of our state and local tax team.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Chuck Lukens, discuss the quirks states have in applying sales tax to sign manufacturers in Sign Builders Illustrated.
- On April 12, 2018, New York enacted legislation, Budget Bill SB7509-C/A 9509-C (the bill) designed to mitigate some of the negative effects of the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on New York taxpayers.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on changes in federal income tax calculations, including those related to carried interests, retirement plan loans, Roth recharacterizations and section 965 transition taxes.
- Overturning a 1992 ruling, the Supreme Court clears the way for states to collect sales tax from out-of-state sellers.