- Baker Tilly and MHA MacIntyre Hudson discuss the impact of the U.K.’s new hybrid mismatch rules on U.S. groups holding U.K. subsidiaries which have been disregarded for U.S. tax purposes.
- Republican leaders revealed a new blueprint for tax reform, outlining principles expected to be used by the tax-writing committees in the House and the Senate.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss the recently reissued Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 partnership audit regulations and what this new regime will mean to you.
- The “Graham-Cassidy” bill is Republicans last hope to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in 2017.
- The Multistate Tax Commission is offering a voluntary disclosure program for certain online marketplace sellers until Oct. 17, 2017.