- Each government is unique in its public needs, structure, and plans, and your fund balance levels should reflect those factors.
- For recipients of federal awards that currently have a negotiated indirect cost rate, there is now a requirement that all federal awarding agencies accept this negotiated rate unless otherwise required by federal statute or regulation or when approved based on documented justification.
- Our society depends on critical civic and social services provided by state and local governments. These services require effective cybersecurity to support the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this data.
- One of the most discussed areas of change as a result of the Uniform Guidance is to the requirements surrounding tracking and reporting of payroll related costs, or time and effort reporting.
- The new general requirements of Uniform Guidance and five methods of procurement most closely follow the previous OMB Circular 102, Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments.
- Previous Next