- For recipients of federal awards that currently have a negotiated indirect cost rate, there is now a requirement that all federal awarding agencies accept this negotiated rate unless otherwise required by federal statute or regulation or when approved based on documented justification.
- Our society depends on critical civic and social services provided by state and local governments. These services require effective cybersecurity to support the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of this data.
- One of the most discussed areas of change as a result of the Uniform Guidance is to the requirements surrounding tracking and reporting of payroll related costs, or time and effort reporting.
- The new general requirements of Uniform Guidance and five methods of procurement most closely follow the previous OMB Circular 102, Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments.
- Every municipal and county government across the country needs to attract new residents and businesses. For some communities, the key to success in their economic and community development initiatives lies in placemaking.
- Previous Next