- Better understand fund balance and other financial policies that help state and local government board members establish goals, strategy, and credibility.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Through outsourced accounting services, Baker Tilly helps new government district build strong financial foundation.
- Baker Tilly specialists help a small municipal client by offering outsourced accounting services, saving the municipality an estimated $25,000 annually.
- Baker Tilly assisted Dodge County, Wisconsin in preparing for the implementation of the requirements under Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Previous Next