- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Better understand fund balance and other financial policies that help state and local government board members establish goals, strategy, and credibility.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Through outsourced accounting services, Baker Tilly helps new government district build strong financial foundation.
- Previous Next