- While we identify critical lessons from the Great Recession, the reality is many government entities have not fully recovered.
- Although personnel changes are often unpredictable, your organization can be ahead of the curve by completing these steps and making succession planning a strategic priority.
- Learn the top ten changes you should expect for your next single audit. Familiarize yourself with these and other Uniform Guidance requirements to ensure compliance with federal grant awards.
- A debt management policy is just one of a number of important plans that your government should have in place to help ensure a common understanding between management and the governing body.
- If your government has programs that are considered tax abatements under GASB Statement No. 77, certain financial statement disclosures are now required.
- Previous Next