- The US Department of Labor has announced the highly anticipated changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime regulations. These final regulations substantially change the compensation threshold for “white collar” exemptions from the requirement to pay overtime to employees.
- Many utilities spend an extensive amount of time creating reports for their management and/or board of directors using antiquated processes which can significantly weaken their internal controls.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Your single audit should be a smooth process. This webinar will help clarify the roles and responsibilities of both the auditor and the auditee for your next single audit under the Uniform Guidance.
- Previous Next