- GASB recently issued an Invitation to Comment on the financial reporting model. State and local governments are encouraged to comment by March 31, 2017.
- Drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, dishes, pets, livestock, crops, fighting fires—the essential uses of water in our daily lives go on and on. It is hard to imagine life without water.
- A growing city ensures retention of institutional knowledge and is better prepared for implementing a new system after its business processes are documented.
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities face pressures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations with limited financial resources.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Previous Next