- Baker Tilly performed an operational review for key functional areas in an Illinois city and identified more than $10 million in annual savings opportunities.
- Employing the best practices will help an organization procure the ERP system that is best suited to meet their business needs and support the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Watch this webinar recording to learn best practices for conducting a system needs assessment, developing system requirements, conducting vendor demonstrations, and engaging all project stakeholders so you can make a successful ERP purchase decision.
- As our work becomes increasingly dependent on technology, cybercrime has accelerated. Understanding how cyberattacks are launched and the weapons of choice adversaries use helps us protect IT assets.
- Baker Tilly performed a comprehensive analysis of the city’s cost of service in each functional area and worked closely with city finance and accounting staff to determine appropriate cost centers.
- Previous Next