- Municipal governments and other public sector entities face pressures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations with limited financial resources.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Do you have questions on fringe benefit taxation for your government? Baker Tilly's state and local government team has answers.
- Municipal governments and other public sector entities are under immense pressure to provide services in the most cost effective manner.
- Baker Tilly performed an operational review for key functional areas in an Illinois city and identified more than $10 million in annual savings opportunities.
- Previous Next