- The IRS released final regulations on how and when software and technology companies can apply the R&D when developing internal use software (IUS).
- A recent ruling from the Virginia Department of Taxation impacts the application of sales and use tax on the purchase and sale of computer software.
- Baker Tilly works in partnership with a mobile application developer to organize financial statements and complete an audit
- Due to the emergence of modern electronic commerce, the ability for manufacturers to configure vehicles for all levels of consumer income and preference is now a requirement and a reality.
- Bluetree Network leverages Baker Tilly's audit, tax, and state and local tax services as they continue to grow.
- Previous Next