- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- Increasing regulatory compliance costs, decreasing margins, and intensifying competition from both traditional and emerging providers of financial services have spurred M&A activity.
- FASB issued an accounting standard significantly changing how financial institutions report credit losses: ASU No. 2016-13, Financial Instruments — Credit Losses (Topic 326).
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Previous Next