- If your organization is in the process of adopting, or still researching, the new revenue recognition accounting standard, then this comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, 60+ page eBook is for you.
- If you are a recipient of federal awards, you’ve likely completed your first single audit under the Uniform Guidance. In this article, we share observations our auditors made over the last year.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- An auditor plays an important role for an organization and its stakeholders. We are pleased to share information about our focus on delivering high quality audit engagements and the policies our professionals adhere to in performing their work.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.