- The FASB issued nineteen ASUs in 2016, including updates on leases and the revenue recognition standard, Topic 606.
- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- Previous Next