- Our panel of professionals in compliance, law, and manufacturing discuss the “conflict minerals” requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, and practical approaches to compliance.
- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Currently, there is no guidance in US GAAP about management’s responsibilities for evaluating or disclosing going concern uncertainties. There is also no guidance in US GAAP about when and how going concern uncertainties should be disclosed in an entity’s financial statement footnotes.
- Proposed amendments to certain PCAOB auditing standards regarding significant unusual transactions and other proposed amendments to PCAOB auditing standards. On May 7, 2013 the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) reproposed the Proposed Auditing Standard – Related Parties; Proposed Amendments to Certain PCAOB Auditing Standards Regarding Significant Unusual Transactions; and Other Proposed Amendments to PCAOB Auditing Standards.
- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- Previous Next