- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- A commercial REIT sought to review certain operational and financial policies, procedures and controls. Baker Tilly governance, risk and compliance professionals helped enhance the REIT's operations.
- A REIT was looking for an outsourced internal audit function to assist with SOX compliance. Baker Tilly became the REIT's internal audit partner.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Previous Next