- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- The magnitude of data breaches recently has spurred greater scrutiny of cybersecurity risk. Learn more about the key areas upon which all cyber security examinations should focus.
- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- “Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity” at the 29th Annual Financial Management Association Conference
- Previous Next