- Learn how to account for the remediation expenses of a project under construction after a natural disaster and review the steps to correctly document the insurance claim.
- As the complexity of higher education increases, so does the need for institution leadership to foster an effective and intentional approach to gaining assurance over the management of institutional risks.
- The adoption of ASC 842, Leases, makes accounting much more complex for traditional operating leases. Not surprisingly, the disclosure requirements are quite extensive.
- Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, seeks to change the value of disclosures by requiring robust disclosure for the users of the financial statements.
- The AICPA's new cyber attestation will give organizations the ability to reliably report on their cybersecurity program with the credibility associated with an independent auditor's report.
- Previous Next