- Inaccurate budgetary reports prompted this university to seek help from Baker Tilly's internal audit professionals.
- With the framework provided by Baker Tilly, the research office was able to contact process owners to address current and developing risks.
- Baker Tilly provided key observations to assist in development of detailed financial projections, management action plans and guidance to achieve successful Master's program accreditation.
- Needing to evaluate a possible merger, a large four-year institution enlists the help of Baker Tilly to perform a financial impact assessment.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- Previous Next