- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to strengthen the organization’s internal audit department's independence within the organization, better coordinate activities with other oversight entities, and perform project reviews at the completion of audit projects.
- The organization received prioritized recommendations to support the company’s goals, and used our work to build out its processes for managing user access and for managing application changes.
- Baker Tilly leveraged our experience with the industry’s regulations to provide a detailed assessment of not just the internal audit function’s conformance with IIA Standards, but also identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the function.
- Baker Tilly identified several areas whose maturity was not at the recommended level and subsequently developed cost-effective and practical recommendations for improving systems and processes in those areas.
- One of Baker Tilly’s professionals served in the role of interim (CAE) while the university during the recruiting and hiring process for a new full time position, while collaborating with senior leadership and internal audit stakeholders to transition the function to new leadership.
- Previous Next