- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Cybersecurity management is a complex topic that requires substantial organizational attention to be effective.
- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a March 1, 2018 effective date.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- Previous Next