- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- College and university governance practices come into the spotlight almost weekly.
- The NAIC formally adopted the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Model Act in September 2012, and the ORSA requirement for qualifying insurers will be effective January 2015. In an effort to improve guidance and regulation, the NAIC’s ORSA (E) Subgroup has completed two feedback pilot projects, one in June 2012 and the most recent in September 2013.
- The AICPA recently issued an update to the Trust Services Principles impacting SOC 2.
- Is your financial institution Regulation O compliant? How transparent are transactions among insiders of your financial institution? Insider abuse can be difficult to detect and cannot only lead to substantial FDIC penalties but will increase the reputation risk of your financial institution.
- Previous Next