- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- Companies that meet the criteria must perform a Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiry (RCOI). This can be an onerous and expensive requirement, as manufacturers must trace their supply chain all the way back to the source to determine if any component contains minerals coming from the DRC Conflict Region. The first SEC report filing is due by May 31, 2014, with annual filings to follow.
- Analyze an EPC contract for risk and plan to audit EPC projects.
- Assess a unit priced construction contract for project risk and develop an audit program for unit priced projects.
- Tools and resources for auditing direct construction costs. Case studies from real construction projects to apply the auditor’s toolbox and demonstrate the value of auditing direct construction costs.
- Previous Next