- When unexpected disputes arise on critical projects, concerns about schedule, completion costs and the administrative burden of resolving the dispute soon follow.
- A government is accountable for the services provided to taxpayers and for the way that it uses its resources to provide those services. One way to enhance accountability is to form an audit committee.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- As high profile fraud scandals gain attention in the news, executive management looks to their legal counsel for a defensive game plan.
- All too often you hear about the cost of doing business and the mountain of compliance exercises that must be undertaken for the privilege of being listed on a public stock exchange. With the seemingly endless array of documents, disclosures, and deadlines by which a public company must abide, it is no surprise that many CFOs feel the same way about the Securities and Exchange Commissions’ electronic data mandate: it is just another compliance exercise that creates no value for the company.
- Previous Next