- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- While safeguarding information assets is not a new business objective, cybersecurity has emerged as an area of critical concern for executives and boards of directors. As organizations’ key business operations have become more technology-reliant, they also have become more vulnerable to a cyber-attack.
- At the November 2014 National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) meeting, the Executive Committee is expected to formally adopt the Corporate Governance Annual Disclosure Model Act and the Corporate Governance Annual Disclosure Model Regulation (collectively “the Act”). The Act will require insurers of all sizes to make an annual filing with the lead state Insurance Commissioner which discloses the insurer’s corporate governance structure, policies and practices.
- Baker Tilly's insurance specialists cover best practices for implementing ORSA within your organization within this webinar recording and presentation.
- GWG Life chose Baker Tilly as their new financial statement auditor based on specialized accounting and audit expertise. The company has also worked with Baker Tilly to meet their tax and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control needs.
- Previous Next