- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- Guidance released by AICPA compares System and Organization Controls (SOC) for Cybersecurity with SOC 2®, enabling organizations to select the appropriate examination to meet stakeholder needs.
- With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date looming, organizations should assess their GDPR footprint, readiness and compliance now.
- Baker Tilly SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, sharing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Use Baker Tilly’s System and Organization Controls (SOC) guide to better understand and prepare for requirements of the new Trust Services Criteria (TSC).
- Previous Next