- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- A SOC 2 report is an independent examination of a service organization’s controls over its system’s security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) 2014 Summer National Meeting was held in Louisville, KY. A number of issues and statutory accounting changes were addressed over the course of the meeting. Highlights from some of the working group meetings are summarized below.
- Baker Tilly addressed IT challenges to increase efficiency across mission critical operations.
- Tom Harper, Executive Vice President and General Auditor of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, shares the key reasons his organization enjoys working with Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next