- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists explore allocating the transaction price (consideration) in this webinar.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- ASC 606 - allocating the transaction price: the entity will recognize revenue for each performance obligation in the amount expected to receive in exchange for the promised goods or services.
- ASC 606 presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly as we delve into the third webinar on revenue recognition: performance obligations.
- Previous Next