- Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, seeks to change the value of disclosures by requiring robust disclosure for the users of the financial statements.
- View Baker Tilly's recent ASC 606 webinar on element 5: recognizing revenue.
- Baker Tilly’s revenue recognition specialists explore allocating the transaction price (consideration) in this webinar.
- New accounting standards mean taxpayers in a variety of industries will face significant changes in how their revenue is recognized.
- In this article we examine the final element, recognizing revenue as the entity satisfies the performance obligations.
- Previous Next