- After several slow years in the aftermath of the financial crisis, auto dealership merger and acquisition (M&A) activity picked up substantially in the United States in 2013 — and one industry source indicates that dealerships are currently priced at all-time highs. This article lists a number of factors driving this trend and discusses the different types of buyers and their motivations. While this is currently an opportune time for sellers, a sidebar points out that, in today’s low-yield investment environment, many automotive dealership buyers see acquisitions as an opportunity for high return on investment.
- In this issue, “Dealer Digest” takes a look at the uncertain future of dealer reserve auto financing. It also discusses why, at least in the near term, driverless driving will not likely be the main benefit of driverless cars, and why, with more young buyers entering the automobile market, it might be time for dealerships to overhaul their showrooms — and the way they sell vehicles.
- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multi-channel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- As a result of Baker Tilly recommendations, the client recognized more than $1,000,000 of tax savings over a two-year period.
- In order to protect themselves and their employees, employers must take a proactive role in educating employees on the importance of accurately reporting their tips.
- Previous Next